Today, we are proud to release a new version of our BulletProof FTP Client for Windows v2010.74.0.74. For all customers with a current license, please download/install the demo/trial version from our website and it will automatically update itself to the full-version on your computer.
What’s New aka Changelog (Copied Below)
* Update: Upgrade Available: When the program is up-to-date, a message is now displayed in the log-window versus using an interactive (modal) dialog requiring the user to click OK.
* Fix: It was possible for the ftp-server to send a “mangled” directory listing (that does not adhere to standards) which could cause the program to raise an Access-Violation.
* Update: In processing *very* large directories (with over 1000 files), the program would “freeze” as it processed. Added hooks to process Windows-Messages.
* Fix: Correction for the storage location in the Windows Registry for user-interface elements on the main form. Previous location was “Software\BulletProof Software\BulletProof FTP Client”, new location is “Software\BulletProof Software\BulletProof FTP Client 2010”
* Fix: Installed a MinWidth for columns within the Local and Remote files listing, this will keep the column from being “hid” with a width < 0