This HOWTO video shows the process of executing the “reload” command at the command line to reload changes made to the USERS file.
1) BPS currently running as a SERVICE
2) Logging into BPS using “ftp.exe”
3) While the ftp-client is still connected
4) Change the “bpftpserver-users.ini” and edit the password
5) Issue the “bpftpserver -reload” command
6) BPS launches another instance to instruct the current instance to reload the configuration
7) The original ftp-client is still connected
8) Disconnect original ftp-client and try to login as old password (doesn’t work, since it was changed)
9) Try to login as the new password, it works.